Western Scrambled Eggs
You can increase the healthy fat content of this recipe by adding chopped avocado to the scrambled eggs once you remove them from the heat.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 cups liquid egg substitute
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1⁄2 tsp. black pepper
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 1⁄2 cup diced sugar-free ham
- 1⁄2 cup chopped red peppers
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green peppers
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Whisk liquid eggs, milk, salt, and black pepper together in a large mixing bowl.
- Melt butter in a medium skillet over medium heat. Add egg mixture and stir. Continue to stir until eggs are almost cooked. Fold in ham, peppers, and cheese and stir until cooked.