Wheat-Free Cream Cheese Frosting
This frosting—with only four ingredients—is a wonderful topping for any cake or cookie.
Serves: 10Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 Tbsp. unsalted butter, softened
- 3 oz. cream cheese, softened
- ½ tsp. wheat-free vanilla extract
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- In a large mixing bowl, mix the butter, cream cheese, and vanilla until smooth with a handheld blender.
- Add the powdered sugar and beat until smooth.
- Store any frosting in airtight container in the refrigerator for 3–5 days.