Whipped Cinnamon Iced Espresso
Cinnamon-infused espresso is mixed with Dalgona coffee for the ultimate pick-me-up. Enjoy with a sprinkle of cinnamon and a side of graham crackers.
Serves: 4Prep: 10 minutesCook: 5 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄4 cup instant espresso
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup water, boiling
- 2 cups almond milk
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon, plus more for garnish
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 1 cup brewed espresso
- Cinnamon Graham Crackers, to serve
- In medium bowl, combine instant espresso, sugar and boiling water. Use electric hand mixer to mix until whipped and fluffy.
- In measuring glass, mix together almond milk and 1 teaspoon cinnamon.
- Fill four glasses with ice; pour cinnamon almond milk over ice. Fill each glass with espresso. Top with dollop of whipped mixture.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon. Serve with graham crackers.