Whipped Parmesan Cauliflower
A healthy alternative to mashed potatoes, this whipped cauliflower is light, delicious and a perfect complement to seafood. It's hard to remember that you're actually eating a vegetable!
- 1 head cauliflower
- 4 tablespoons butter, softened
- Parsley, for garnish
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons milk
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Boil the cauliflower on the stovetop for 10 minutes or until it's soft. Remove the cauliflower from the water and pat dry with paper towels.
- Puree the cauliflower, milk, butter and cheese in a food processor. Serve warm with a parsley garnish.