White Bean and Swiss Chard Soup
Cannellini beans can be substituted with any small white bean in this tasty recipe.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 cup coarsely chopped onion
- 2 cups coarsely chopped Swiss chard
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 1 cup cooked cannellini beans
- In a soup pot, warm the oil. Add the onion and sauté on medium for 2 minutes. Then add the Swiss chard and sauté for 3 minutes more.
- Pour in the broth, the beans, and the lemon juice. Bring to a boil, then reduce to a simmer. Cook for 10 minutes.