White Chocolate Cashew Fudge
Swap out the cashews for almonds, macadamia nuts, pecans, or a mixture of all three to create the ultimate fudge.
Serves: 36Hands-on: 25 minutesTotal: 2 hours 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup superfine sugar
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 1⁄3 cup evaporated milk
- 1⁄2 cup marshmallow cream
- 8 oz. white chocolate, finely chopped
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup finely chopped cashews
- Line the bottom of an 8-inch square baking pan with waxed or parchment paper. Lightly butter the sides of the pan.
- In a heavy-bottomed saucepan, combine the sugar, butter, and evaporated milk, stirring constantly, over medium heat. When the mixture comes to a boil, reduce the heat to low, and continue stirring for 5 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the heat, and fold in the marshmallow cream. Fold in the finely chopped chocolate. Stir until the chocolate is completely melted and the mixture is smooth. Gently fold in the vanilla extract and cashews, blending until smooth.
- Pour the fudge into the prepared pan, cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate. Chill for at least 2 hours.
- Run a warm stainless-steel spatula around the sides of the pan to free the fudge. Remove the parchment paper bottom. Cut into bite-size squares and store in an airtight container.