White Chocolate Chip Matcha Cookies
These matcha tea cookies are a unique and tasty treat for the whole family.
Serves: 36Prep: 20 minutesCook: 12 minutesTotal: 32 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 1⁄4 cups Kroger Brand Unbleached All-Purpose Enriched Flour
- 1 tablespoon matcha powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper or nonstick silicone mat.
- In small bowl, whisk together flour, matcha powder and baking soda.
- In large bowl, use electric mixer to beat together butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar. Lower speed and beat in salt, vanilla and eggs until well combined.
- Gradually stir in flour mixture until just combined. Fold in white chocolate chips.
- On prepared cookie sheet, drop heaping tablespoon-sized balls of dough.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes, until lightly browned. Allow to cool on sheet.