White Chocolate Chips
No-bake chips are easy to make and great to use in baking! You can buy silicone molds for shaping the chips at some bakeware stores and online.
Makes: ⅔ cupHands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 40 minutesDifficulty: Easy
Makes: ⅔ cup
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 cup melted cacao butter
- 1½ tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp. protein powder
- 2 tsp. liquid stevia
- In a food processor, process the coconut for about 6 minutes, scraping the inside bowl periodically. The coconut needs to be blended until smooth to form coconut butter.
- Once coconut butter is smooth, add the cacao butter. Add vanilla, protein powder, and stevia and mix well.
- Pour the mixture into candy molds or a small flat dish, about 5" wide. Place in the freezer for 30 minutes. Remove from the freezer and remove from molds or cut into little squares.