White Chocolate Cranberry Popcorn
Upgrade your average butter-flavored popcorn with this sweet and scrumptious snack.
Serves: 21Prep: 25 minutesCook: 5 minutesTotal: 30 minutes
- 2 bags Simple Truth Organic™ Popcorn
- 1 cup Simple Truth™ Sea Salt Roasted Deluxe Mixed Nuts
- 1 cup Simple Truth™ Dried Cranberries
- 1 bag (12 oz.) white chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Simple Truth™ Ground Saigon Cinnamon
- Place popcorn in a large bowl, discarding unpopped kernels.
- Stir in nuts and cranberries.
- Microwave white chocolate chips in a 2-cup glass measuring cup on high 1½ minutes or until melted and smooth, stirring at 30-second intervals.
- Pour white chocolate over popcorn mixture, stirring until evenly coated.
- Spread mixture in a 15"x10" jelly roll pan. Sprinkle evenly with cinnamon. Let stand 15 minutes or until chocolate hardens.
- Break into pieces; serve immediately, or store in an airtight container up to 3 days.