White Chocolate Ganache
Frangelico is a hazelnut flavored liqueur from the Piedmont region of Northern Italy. Its hints of roasted hazelnuts, cocoa, and vanilla lend a wonderful taste to this ganache.
Makes: 1½ cupsHands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
Makes: 1½ cups
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 12 oz. white chocolate, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. Frangelico liqueur
- Heat cream in a microwave-safe bowl until bubbles form around edge and it begins to boil, about 3 minutes.
- Remove from microwave; stir in white chocolate until it is melted and mixture is smooth.
- Add liqueur.
- Cool slightly if using as a glaze; chill for use as a filling.