White Chocolate Macadamia and Cranberry Cookies
These soft and chewy cookies are a holiday treat that will disappear from your cookie tray in a flash.
Prep: 25 minutesCook: 15 minutesTotal: 40 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1⁄2 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup dried cranberries, roughly chopped
- 3⁄4 cup white chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup macadamia nuts, roughly chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Prepare a cookie sheet with parchment paper or a silicone mat.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar and sugar until light and fluffy. Stir in the egg and vanilla extract until just combined. Gradually stir in the flour, baking soda and salt. Stir in the cranberries, chocolate chips and nuts.
- Spoon dough into 2 tablespoon balls and place on the prepared cookie sheet. Bake for 12-15 minutes, until golden brown. Allow to cool on the cookie sheet for 5-8 minutes, then transfer to a cooling rack.
- Serve and store leftovers in an airtight container.