White Chocolate Oreo Pops
This one is for the kids and the kids at heart! Recruit your youngsters to help prepare these easy, no-bake Oreo pops.
Serves: 16Prep: 20 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 12 ounces white chocolate chips
- 16 thin flat dipping sticks
- 16 Oreo cookies
- Valentine sprinkles to decorate
- Line a baking sheet with waxed paper or a Silpat, then set aside.
- Place the white chocolate chips in a medium microwave-safe bowl. Microwave in 30-second increments, stirring after every 30 seconds, until melted and completely smooth.
- Carefully place a dipping stick in the cream filling of each Oreo cookie, then dip the Oreo in the melted chocolate. Lay on the prepared baking sheet.
- Decorate each cookie with sprinkles. Allow to cool.
- Serve and store leftovers in an airtight container.