Sweet and simple, this recipe is versatile and may be used to frost just about anything.
Makes: 3 cupsHands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
Makes: 3 cups
- ¼ cup vegetable shortening
- ¼ cup vegan margarine, softened
- 3 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3 Tbsp. soy creamer
- Cream shortening and margarine with an electric mixer on medium speed until creamy. Gradually beat in confectioners' sugar.
- Beat in vanilla extract and soy creamer until light and fluffy.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.