White and Red Grape Sauce for Poultry and Game
Save to My Recipes
This is wonderful with chicken, turkey, or duck. For an exciting taste, try it with bison or venison.
Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 30 minutes
- 2 Tbsp. unsalted butter
- 2 Tbsp. chopped shallots
- 2 Tbsp. cornstarch
- 1 cup gluten-free chicken broth, warmed
- ½ cup peeled seedless red grapes
- ½ cup peeled seedless green grapes
- ¼ cup dry white wine
- 1 tsp. minced rosemary leaves
- 1 tsp. gluten-free Worcestershire sauce
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, melt the butter and sauté the shallots until they are soft, about 5 minutes. Stir in cornstarch and cook for 4 minutes. Whisk in the warm broth and add the grapes, wine, and rosemary. Bring to a boil and cook for 10 minutes, until grapes are softened.
- Add the Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper. Serve hot.