The original wine cooler, this sangria made with white wine instead of red is lighter and perhaps more refreshing than the red version.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 2 hours 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 3 cups dry, light white table wine
- ½ cup brandy
- ¼ cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- ¼ cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- ¼ cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 medium apple, cored and thinly sliced
- 1 large nectarine, pitted and thinly sliced
- 2 cups cold seltzer
- Combine the white wine, brandy, lemon juice, lime juice, orange juice, and sugar in a pitcher. Add apple and nectarine slices and chill at least 2 hours.
- Fill tall glasses with ice and pour ½ cup sangria into each glass. Top with seltzer and serve.