White Wine Peach Sangria
This sangria is a beautiful light pastel color. Encourage your guests to eat the peaches after they have sipped the sangria!
Serves: 16Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 8 hours 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄3 cup lemon juice
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 container (6 oz.) frozen lemonade concentrate
- 1⁄2 cup peach schnapps
- 1⁄2 cup light rum
- 3 bottles (750 ml each) white wine
- 1 cup sliced white peaches
- 2 bottles (16 oz.) ginger ale
- In large pitcher, combine lemon juice, orange juice, and lemonade concentrate; mix until concentrate dissolves. Add schnapps, rum, and wine; stir gently, cover, and chill overnight.
- Place peaches in bottom of punch bowl. Add wine mixture, then stir in ginger ale. Serve immediately.