Whole-Grain Cherry-Raspberry Crumble
Use fresh or frozen fruit to make this delicious crisp year-round!
Serves: 12Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 1 hourDifficulty: Easy
- 3 cups sour cherries, pitted
- 2 cups raspberries
- ¼ cup cornstarch
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup white whole-wheat flour
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp. baking powder
- ¼ tsp. baking soda
- ½ cup vegan margarine, melted
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine cherries, raspberries, cornstarch, and granulated sugar, and spread into the bottom of a greased 9" × 13" baking pan.
- Combine the flour, oats, brown sugar, cinnamon, baking powder, and baking soda in a medium bowl. Stir in melted margarine and chopped nuts. Spread oat mixture in an even layer over cherries. Bake for 40–50 minutes until browned and bubbly.