Whole-Grain Strawberry Muffins
The flavor of plump, moist strawberries is irresistible. Let the freshly baked muffins cool at least 10 minutes before serving to ensure the paper wrappers come off with ease.
Serves: 12Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 1⁄2 cup white whole-wheat flour
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 Tbsp. baking powder
- 1 cup chopped fresh strawberries
- 1 cup almond milk
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line a 12-cup muffin pan with paper liners and set aside.
- Place flour, sugar, and baking powder in a medium mixing bowl and whisk well to combine.
- Add strawberries, milk, oil, and vanilla and stir until incorporated.
- Fill muffin cups roughly 2⁄3 full. Place muffin pan on the middle rack in oven and bake 20 minutes, until tester inserted into center of muffin comes out clean.
- Remove pan from oven and place on wire rack to cool. Cool at least 10 minutes, remove muffins from pan, and serve.