Whole Wheat French Toast
Serve this hot toast with your favorite nut butter and applesauce, butter and maple syrup, or a sunny-side-up egg.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 25 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- ⅛ cup almond milk
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- ½ Tbsp. molasses
- ⅛ tsp. sea salt
- 8 slices whole-wheat bread
- Heat a nonstick griddle over medium heat.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together all ingredients except bread.
- Dredge each slice of bread into the egg mixture, coating both sides.
- Place on the hot griddle and cook each side for about 2 minutes, or until egg mixture is cooked.