Winter Cranberry-Orange Corn Bread
Don’t let the title fool you; this is wonderful any time of the year. This corn bread can also be chopped and used as stuffing.
Serves: 10Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 35 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup cornmeal (yellow or white)
- 1 cup corn flour
- 3 Tbsp. light brown sugar
- 3 tsp. wheat-free baking powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 1 cup whole milk
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 3 Tbsp. unsalted butter, melted
- 1⁄2 cup dried cranberries
- Zest of 1 orange
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Spray an 8-inch square baking pan with nonstick spray.
- In a large bowl, mix cornmeal, flour, brown sugar, baking powder, and salt together. Slowly stir in the remaining ingredients.
- Pour batter into the prepared pan and bake for 20 to 25 minutes. Cool for a few minutes before cutting into squares and serving.