Winter Veggie Pita Pizza
Ready in just 15 minutes, these vegetarian pita pizzas are topped with warming winter vegetables and melty mozzarella cheese.
Prep: 5 minutesCook: 10 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 whole wheat pita bread rounds
- 1⁄4 cup ricotta cheese
- 1⁄2 cup roasted cubed butternut squash
- 1⁄2 cup roasted Brussels sprouts
- 1⁄4 cup roasted cubed beets
- 1⁄4 cup red onion, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- On baking sheet, arrange pita bread. Spread equal amounts ricotta on each pita. Top each pita with squash, Brussels sprouts, beets, red onion and mozzarella.
- Bake 7 to 10 minutes, until cheese is melted.
- Serve and refrigerate leftovers.