Witch Hat Halloween Cupcakes
Create these cute witch hat cupcakes for your Halloween celebration. They’re a sweet treat that both kids and adults are sure to enjoy.
Serves: 24Prep: 30 minutesCook: 20 minutesTotal: 50 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 box (16.5 oz.) Delicious Wicked White Cake Mix
- Green food coloring
- 2 boxes (5 oz. each) Sugar Cones, 12 ct.
- 2 bags (10 oz. each) black candy melts
- 1 container (16 oz.) Rich & Creamy Vanilla Frosting
- Purple food coloring
- Orange decorating icing
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Prepare a muffin tin with cupcake liners.
- Prepare the cake mix according to package instructions, then mix a few drops of green food coloring into the batter. Bake according to package instructions for cupcakes, then allow to fully cool.
- Place the candy melts in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave at half power for 60 second intervals, until completely melted and smooth. Dip each cone into the chocolate and place on a wire rack to cool and harden.
- Place the frosting in a bowl and mix in a few drops of purple food coloring. Spread a small amount of frosting onto each cupcake. Place a cone onto each cupcake and use the orange frosting to make a decorative strip of frosting around the base of the cone.
- Serve and store leftovers in an airtight container.