Wrapped Kielbasa Bites
Taking just minutes to prepare, these two-ingredient Wrapped Kielbasa Bites, made with puff pastry, are the easiest and tastiest party appetizer you'll find.
Serves: 18Cook: 20 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 kielbasa (12 oz.)
- 1 pre-made puff pastry sheet
- Cut kielbasa into 18 even pieces. Start by dividing in half, then each half into thirds, then each chunk into thirds.
- Cut puff pastry into 18 even strips. Do this by first rolling out puff pastry to flatten a bit, maintaining the square shape. Cut the square into three long strips, then cut each strip into thirds, and finally cut the length of each of those strips in half.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Wrap each piece of kielbasa with a strip of dough. If dough is not sticky enough to seal on its own, you may wet your fingers with water to help it seal. Put each piece, seal side down, on a baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20-22 minutes, until golden brown.
- Serve warm with stone ground mustard. Any remaining appetizers can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator.