Yin and Yang Bowl
Sweet and spicy, this Asian-inspired bowl offers a delightful contrast. If you’d like some extra protein, you can top this bowl with a fried egg.
Serves: 1Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 Tbsp. coconut oil
- 2 cups sweet potato noodles
- 1 cup shaved or shredded Brussels sprouts
- 1 Tbsp. sesame oil
- 1 Tbsp. Sriracha
- 1 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 1 Tbsp. toasted pumpkin seeds
- ¼ tsp. sesame seeds
- In a large skillet, melt coconut oil over medium-high heat. To one half of the skillet, add sweet potato noodles. Add Brussels sprouts on the second half of the skillet. Cook until tender and slightly golden, about 5–7minutes.
- In a small bowl, whisk together sesame oil, Sriracha, soy sauce, and honey. Drizzle over skillet. Transfer mixture to a bowl. Garnish with seeds.