Yogurt Dill Dressing
Use this refreshing dressing for a variety of purposes—dressing fresh salad greens, dipping fresh veggies, and serving with fish.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 1 hour 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- ½ cup plain low-fat yogurt
- ½ cup soy milk
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 tsp. grated onion
- 1 tsp. fresh dill weed, snipped
- ½ tsp. garlic salt
- ⅛ tsp. dried whole oregano
- ⅛ tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- Combine all ingredients in blender. Process until smooth. Cover tightly. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.