Yogurt and Fruit Parfait
This fast and easy breakfast is packed full of calcium, fiber, and antioxidants.
Serves: 1Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup nonfat yogurt
- ¼ cup blueberries
- ¼ cup sliced strawberries
- ¼ cup raspberries
- 4 Tbsp. sliced almonds
- Add ½ cup yogurt to tall glass.
- Layer half the berries and 2 tablespoons of almond slices on top of the yogurt.
- Place the remaining yogurt on top of the berry and almond layer.
- Add the remaining berries and 2 tablespoons almonds to the top of the second yogurt layer.