Packed with intense flavor, crunch, and valuable vitamins and antioxidants, this dip has all of the amazing flavor youʼre looking for in a vegetable dip . . . without everything youʼre not.
Serves: 12Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 1 hour 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup nonfat Greek-style yogurt or silken tofu
- 1 cup soy yogurt
- 2 Tbsp. white vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. dried dill
- 2 Tbsp. chopped chives
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. cracked black pepper
- ¼ cup minced red or yellow bell pepper
- ¼ cup minced white onion
- ¼ cup finely shredded carrot
- ¼ cup chopped cucumber
- ¼ cup finely shredded celery
- In a medium glass dish, combine the yogurts, vinegar, dill, and chives, and mix well. Add garlic powder and black pepper.
- Stir the bell pepper, onion, carrot, cucumber, and celery into the yogurt to combine thoroughly.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.