Zesty Black Bean Salsa
This is a hearty, filling salsa that gets its body from fiber-rich black beans.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 1⁄2 cups black beans, cooked
- 1 cup red onion, finely chopped
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 jalapeño pepper, finely chopped
- 3 Tbsp. lime juice
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- Freshly ground black pepper
- In medium bowl, combine black beans, onion, tomato, bell pepper, and jalapeño.
- In separate small bowl, whisk together lime juice, olive oil, and fresh ground pepper. Pour over beans; mix well. Chill before serving.