Zesty Feta and Olive Salad
This is an excellent first course for any Mediterranean meal. It also makes a nice summer lunch when served with bread and butter.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 small red onion, peeled and diced
- 1 small cucumber, diced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 Roma tomatoes, quartered
- 1⁄2 cup Kalamata olives, pitted and halved
- 1 medium red bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 2 cups baby arugula
- 2 tsp. fresh oregano
- 4 oz. feta cheese, diced
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1⁄2 tsp. ground black pepper
- Toss the onion, cucumber, garlic, tomatoes, olive, bell pepper, and arugula together in a bowl.
- In another bowl, combine the oregano, feta, olive oil, and black pepper. Toss the vegetables with the cheese mixture. Serve immediately.