Zesty Herbed Dilly Beans
Serves: 16Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 1 day 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 package (16 oz.) frozen green beans, thawed
- ¾ cup apple cider vinegar
- ¾ cup water
- ¼ tsp. cayenne pepper or dried red pepper flakes
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. dried dill
- ½ tsp. salt
- Put the thawed green beans in a glass jar or other covered container large enough to hold the beans and vinegar mixture.
- In a medium nonreactive saucepan over high heat, bring the vinegar and water to a boil. Stir in the cayenne pepper (or pepper flakes), garlic, dill, and salt. Pour the vinegar mixture over the green beans. Allow to cool to room temperature.
- Cover and refrigerate for 24 hours before serving.