Zesty Mexican Pizza
This fun pizza is the perfect addition to your next Mexican dinner night.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 thin store-bought flatbreads
- 1 cup lean ground beef
- 1 packet (1 oz.) taco seasoning mix
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 1 cup frozen corn kernels, thawed
- 1⁄2 cup diced tomatoes
- 1⁄2 cup diced onion
- 2 cups Mexican-blend shredded cheese
- 1 Tbsp. chopped cilantro
- Preheat broiler.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, cook ground beef until no longer pink, about 8 minutes; Drain. Stir in taco seasoning mix and water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer 4 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Place flatbreads on a large baking sheet. Top with beef, corn, tomatoes, onion, and cheese. Broil 5 to 8 minutes until cheese is melted.
- Top with cilantro before serving.