Zucchini & Corn Veggie Dish
To stand out from the usual appetizer platters, make this savory Zucchini & Corn Veggie Dish. You’re going to LOVE it, and so will your guests!
Serves: 4Prep: 10 minutesCook: 10 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 zucchini, diced
- 1 cup corn kernels, canned, frozen or fresh
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried basil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Juice of 2 limes
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 4 tablespoons grated Parmesan
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat.
- Add the garlic and stir for about 1 minute.
- Add the zucchini and cook for about 2-3 minutes.
- Add the corn, basil, thyme and oregano to the chopped zucchini. Stir until the zucchini is tender and the spices come together. Add salt and pepper to taste. Once the zucchini is tender, remove it from the heat and transfer it to a bowl to cool.
- Let cool for about 10 minutes; add more salt and pepper to taste, if needed.
- Drizzle lime juice to coat all the ingredients.
- Sprinkle the fresh cilantro and Parmesan cheese over the top.
- Serve to your fellow sports fans and root for the home team!