Zucchini Apple Smoothie
Many people heavily season zucchini when preparing it as a side dish due to its somewhat bland taste. In this recipe, no seasonings are needed! The sweet carrots and apples blend beautifully with the kale, cucumber, ginger, and zucchini to deliver maximum flavor.
Serves: 2Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup kale
- 1 medium zucchini, chopped
- 1 small cucumber, peeled
- 1 piece ginger (2"), peeled
- 3 medium carrots, peeled and chopped
- 2 medium apples, cored and peeled
- 2 cups water, divided
- Place kale, zucchini, cucumber, ginger, carrots, apples, and 1 cup water in a blender and blend until thoroughly combined.
- Add remaining water while blending until desired texture is achieved.