This wonderful soufflé-like dish is quite delicious.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 40 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 3 cups zucchini, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 small onion, peeled and grated
- 2 cups grated carrots
- 1 can (10 3⁄4 oz.) low-fat cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat sour cream
- 1 package (8 oz.) seasoned bread crumb stuffing
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine zucchini, butter, onions, carrots, cream of mushroom soup, and sour cream. Mix well. Add 1⁄2 of the bread crumb stuffing and mix well.
- Spray nonstick cooking spray into casserole dish. Pour zucchini mixture into casserole dish.
- Mix remainder of bread crumb stuffing with melted butter. Sprinkle top of casserole with bread crumb mixture and Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown. Serve hot.