Slightly sweet and packed with tons of great nutrition, each muffin is loaded with fresh ingredients that’ll fuel your kids’ school day or jumpstart their afternoon.
Serves: 12Hands-on: 20 minutesTotal: 45 minutesDifficulty: Medium
- 1 large zucchini, peeled
- 1 cup vanilla almond milk
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 4 Tbsp. canola oil
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 Tbsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- Preheat oven to 375°F and prepare 12 muffin cups with liners or olive oil spray.
- In a food processor or blender, process the zucchini until shredded. Add the almond milk, eggs, honey, and oil to the zucchini and pulse until well blended.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the dry ingredients and spices and mix well. Add the zucchini mixture to the dry ingredients and stir until combined.
- Spoon the batter evenly into the prepared muffin cups, and bake for 25 minutes, or until a knife inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean.