Zucchini Pasta with Veggie Meatballs
Save to My Recipes
This is such a fun substitution for regular noodles or pasta. This dish is also a perfect way to get more vegetables into your diet.
Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 15 minutes
- 4 large zucchini
- 1 Tbsp. grapeseed oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1 package (8.5 oz.) MorningStar Farms Veggie Meatballs, defrosted according to package directions
- 1 jar (24 oz.) marinara sauce
- 3 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- Cut the zucchini into thin, noodle-like strips using a spiralizer or mandoline.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add zucchini and garlic; cook and stir until just tender, about 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, combine veggie meatballs and sauce. Cook, stirring occasionally, until heated through, about 10 minutes.
- Top zucchini noodles with sauce and meatballs. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.